Are you an Actor or in the Entertainment Business and in Need of an Amazing Headshot?
Why would you want to send over a headshot that doesn't look your best??
Download your guide below so that you are asking the RIGHT questions before your headshot session to guarantee you get the headshots you LOVE.
This guide will guarantee that you won't waste your time, money, or confidence before booking YOUR headshot session. You are busy enough and it's not like getting your picture taken is at the top of your list of things you want to do.
Some photographers will try to convince you to just come in and with the right clothing and their expertise, you will get a great headshot.
Just like anything else in life, you have to know what you want and how it will be used to get effective headshots. It's super easy to figure out the answers when you are asking the right questions. This is a guide that will ask you the right questions to help prep both you and your photographer on getting the perfect headshot for YOU.
Because Alimond Studio specializes in headshots and have photographed thousands of clients, we know the right questions to ask, so that you are getting the images you want and need.
What does a Headshot Session Cost?
Purchase your session and than pick your package after you view your photo proofs.
- Only $297 to book your headshot session.
- Option to add on hair/makeup when you book ($79 / $149)
- Resized images for easy online uploading
We have multiple digital file packages depending on your needs for you to choose from at your viewing session.
- Individual Digital Image with Commercial License $149
- Set of 3 Digital Images with Commercial License $397
- Set of 5 Digital Images with Commercial License $659
- Set of 10 Digital Images with Commercial License $1195
- Set of 20 Digital Images with Commercial License $2197